- That our muses want breaks too.
- That real life comes before role-play.
- That sometimes, I’m in the mood to do a certain threads more then others.
- That I’m scattered brained, and human. So I might of misplaced our thread.
- That RP is a stress relief, not a stress giver. So don’t force me to reply.
- That my Muse has feelings too, and isn’t just here for your goals, wants and amusement.
- And last, that the mun maybe sweet, but that doesn’t mean I should be walked over.
“First off, no way are you hotter then me. Now give me the pie and maybe I’ll shut up. Not promising anything.”
“I’m totally hotter, and now I’m not sharing,”Sam said, sticking her tongue out.
this needs more notes ok
Edited my verses :) Yay for verse 11. It’s a bit sadder than I thought, but it’s still sweet. What can I say? Sam just can’t escape suffering I guess…
Adding another verse.
It’s like the domestic Sam with her family and being a cop, but her daughter was just born. Like it’s between her still being in the hospital to like her being four or six months old. I just think it’d be cute, especially if I have a Dean and John that finally come back in her life and meet her daughter and help out and stuff.
I’m diggin’ it.
Who’s the prude now Deano?!
“You’re an idiot you know that Sammy?”
“Am not don’t hate me because I’m hotter than you” she said, rolling her eyes, “But if you’re going to be a jerk, I guess I could just eat the pie I got you myself,” she glared with a smirk.